Frequently asked questions.
What kind of computer do I need? Do I need specific requirements?
- You will need regular access to a computer (desktop, laptop) or tablet with a broadband internet connection and web access for the duration of the module.
- For optimal video play, an internet speed of 1mbps is recommended.
- For an optimal experience, please use the latest version of Google Chrome and ensure pop-up blockers are deactivated. If using Internet Explorer, use Internet Explorer 8 or later with Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or higher. If using a screen reader, use JAWS 16 or later. Click here for further information on supported browsers.
I don’t hear any sound when the narrator is speaking or a video plays, how do I fix this?
- Please ensure that your computer speakers are turned on. Go to your main toolbar at the bottom right-hand side of your computer screen to ensure speakers are turned on and not muted.
- You can also adjust the volume using the speaker icon at the bottom left-hand side of the course player.
When I click to start the module nothing happens, what do I do?
- Please check your firewall and content filter to ensure the site is not being blocked. Please ensure you are using Adobe Flash version 10 or higher. If the situation continues contact your IT technical support.
- Please ensure that your web browser is not blocking pop-ups, as the module will open in a new webpage. Visit http://www.wikihow.com/Allow-Pop-ups for more information on how to change your browser pop-up settings.
Can I start and finish any of the modules at any time?
- Yes, if you exit any of the modules before finishing, when you log back in you will be asked if you’d like to continue from where you left off.
Do I need to complete one or all of the modules in one sitting?
- No, if you decide you’d like to complete any of the modules in increments, when you log back in, you will be asked if you’d like to continue from where you left off.
I successfully completed the quiz, but I was unable to print my certificate when I finished. How do I print my certificate?
- Upon successful completion of Module 1, Module 4 and Module 5, you will reveive the certificate by email. You can open the PDF and print it off.
- Alternatively, within your account, you can click on the Certificate icon (looks like a trophy) to view and print your certificate from the Completed Enrollment area of your Learner Dashboard.